In Collaboration with:
The International Conference on Mathematics and Learning Research (ICOMER) held by Mathematics Education Department – Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta, Indonesia. It is a follow-up activity of the Konferensi Nasional Penelitian Matematika dan Pembelajarannya (KNPMP) V (see: knpmp.ums.ac.id). The first international theme is “Technology-based Experiential Learning to Enhance 21st Century Math Skills“. We invite undergraduate/graduate/doctoral students, teachers, lecturers, and observers in the interest of mathematics and mathematics education to disseminate their research results. Welcome to The First ICOMER.
Prof. Ir. Nizam, M.Sc., Ph.D.
(Director General of Higher Education, Ministry of Education & Culture Republic of Indonesia)
Ass. Professor Toh Tin Lam
(National Institute of Education - Singapore
and Nanyang Technological University - Singapore)
Dr. Suliadi Firdaus
(Universiti Tun Hussein Onn - Malaysia)
(Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta - Indonesia)
Focus and Scope:
- Mathematics Physics
- Applied Mathematics
- Statistics Mathematics
- Mathematics in Engineering
- Game Theory
- Graph Theory
- Mathematics in Computational Algorithm
- Innovation in Mathematics Education
- Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Mathematics (STEAM) Education
- ICT in Mathematics Education
- Realistic Mathematics Education
|15 March 2021||Call for Papers|
|25 July 2021||Full Paper Submission Deadline|
|28 July 2021||Payment Deadline|
|2-3 August 2021||Review Result|
|8 August 2021||Revised Paper Submission Deadline|
|11 August 2021||Conference Date|
|Presenter||50 USD||500.000 IDR||450.000 IDR|
|Additional Presenter||40 USD||350.000 IDR||300.000 IDR|
|Non Presenter||5 USD||50.000 IDR||25.000 IDR|
|Additional Paper||30 USD||250.000 IDR||200.000 IDR|
- Selected papers will be published by AIP Conference Proceedings with additional publication fee 2.500.000 IDR/200 USD.
- Paper that is selected to be published in SINTA 2 Journal will be charged 1.000.000 IDR/75 USD.
- The payment can be done by transferring to the following account:
Bank Name: Bank Negara Indonesia (BNI)
Account Number: 0264306925
Account Holder: Rini Setyaningsih
- For papers that will be presented by more than one person, each presenter registers and makes a payment as an additional presenter.
ICOMER 2021 Registration
To register, please click this button below: